- Our world cannot afford to produce protein at the rate and the cost it is doing right now. We need to change the way we produce them to stop climate change.
- Weaver ants transform biomass in protein at a rate of 39%, while other traditional livestock, such as lamb, do the same at a rate of 7%
- Weaver ants do not require additional water to be farmed, thus saving the environmental cost of water waste caused by traditional protein sources.
- Weaver ants are farmed in their natural environment, the rainforest. This allows us to efficiently use forest biomass and dramatically increase the opportunity cost of deforestation.
- Arthropods have the power to solve this problem